- Accommodation accounts must be paid for in full on or prior to check-in day of arrival.
- A credit card imprint is required on check-in as a standard procedure for room security. On arrival you will be asked to provide a security bond of $200 AUD security bond for 1 bedroom apartments or $300 for 2 bedroom apartments. This should be a pre-authorised credit card, on some occasions we may accept cash. The cash bond will be returned to you on departure after your room is checked. The pre-authorised credit card will be returned to your card by your bank or financial institution.
- A security ID is required from the guest who provided the credit card and this will be recorded on your file.
- We cannot accept any guests under the age of 18 unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. (There is an exception for those booked through Schoolies.com for the annual Schoolies event in November each year.
- Please ensure you check with reception prior to departure for any outstanding charges.
- Failure to settle your accounts at time of departure will see your credit card on file being automatically deducted for the outstanding monies including but not limited to: additional cleaning, breakages, damage caused, phone calls, or loss/non-return of keys & security FOBs.
- Each apartment is provided with 1 set of keys. An additional set of keys are available if required. We will charge a fee of $150 for each set of lost key and Fob to be replaced. If you check out early please leave your keys in the box provided at reception.
- Additional guests will be charged at $35.00 per night per person (subject to the maximum number allowed in an apartment). Please note that visitors are allowed , however they must be off the premises by 10.00pm. An additional person charge will apply thereafter.
- A service fee of $50 applies in a case of after hours Lock-out between 5pm and 10pm. After 10pm the after hours lock out fee is $150 to allow guests back into their apartment if you require assistance entering the building or apartments, remember to take keys when departing the building!
- A room inventory has been prepared prior to your arrival. Any breakages or missing items must be paid for upon departure or they will be charged accordingly. Please ensure any cutlery or crockery used in other apartments or BBQ area is returned to your apartment before you leave.
- The apartment is to be left in a clean and tidy condition at time of departure. Dishes to be done & garbage is to be removed. Waste disposal bins for refuse are located on each level, if in doubt ask at reception. Excess rubbish removal or cleaning may result in additional charges.
- All apartments are non-smoking. Ashtrays are provided for use on the balcony only. A fee for the cost of deodorizing will be charged for noncompliance at a cost of $150 as an atomizer machine must stay overnight in apartment and we are unable to rent the apartment.
- Should the fire brigade be called out as a result of action by the guest an automatic change of $1300 will be charged to the guest credit card or any such additional fee as required to be paid by the fire brigade.
- Please only park in your allocated parking area. Cars parked in incorrect parking places will be towed away at guest expense at a cost of $300.
- Moorings on Cavill take no responsibility for any loss of your personal belongings which includes loss of money, jewels and all other personal items of value, motor vehicles are totally the responsibility of the occupant.
- ALL noise in units to cease at 10pm sharp. NO alcohol to be consumed in foyers, stairwells, reception areas as well as not in any pool, spa or sauna . NO glass to be taken into the enclosed pool, spa, sauna area. NO towels, clothes etc to be hung over balconies. NO climbing from balcony to balcony for safety reasons (Instant eviction will occur).
Credit or debit cards may be charged a nominal fee to compensate for booking revenue differential (see reception on check-in if applicable).
- All arrivals outside of our normal office hours must supply a credit card security bond to our after-hours staff prior to check-in. They will not accept cash bonds for after-hours arrivals.
- Standard Deposit Policy: For all hotel collect bookings, we charge $200 at the time the booking is made. (Please see “Cancellation and Refund Policy” or “FAQ” for further details.)
- High Deposit Policy: For all hotel collect bookings during this period we charge $500 at the time the booking is made. (Please see “Cancellation and Refund Policy” or “FAQ” for further details.)
GUARANTEED BEST DEALS FOR DIRECT BOOKINGS ON OUR SITE or PHONE
?php wp_footer(); ?>
(07) 5538 6711